Why am I unable to perform sexual activity ?

hi i m 27 year old,male.I am virgin.i tried for sex but i fill my Pansie not hard when i doing the sex.i fill very unconformable and not satisfy.i never did sex before and my mariiage is coming soon.please advice me but i have to do. hi i m 27 year old,male.I am virgin.i tried for sex but i fill my Pansie not hard when i doing the sex.i fill very unconformable and not satisfy.i never did sex before and my mariiage is coming soon.please advice me but i have to do.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
Many a time it is psychological.
If you feel there is no full erection after involving in sex fully then go for male hormone testing in blood.
Consult sexologist and seek advice.
Ok and bye.