Why am I unable to pass urine when I have the urge to pass ?

Over the last few nights iv been feelin the urge to go to the toilet when I lay down I get up and go bt hardly any urine comes out when I go back to bed I instantly feel the need to go again bt if I sit up or stand I feel ok, also if I play a game on my phone to distract myself it goes away until I try and sleep again. It is a strong feeling to need to go to the toilet not something I can easily ignore
Asked On : Thu, 23 Sep 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It is most likely that u r sufferinng from UTI. U will have to go for a urine routine so prove otherwise. Meet a doctor with the report
I could have helped u better if u had told me your age and if u have diabetes.
Take syp citraalka 15ml three times daily and see if it helps u better
Have a healthy living