Why am I unable to hear a persons voice during discussion ?

i am not able to hear one persons voice among the people s discussion like in canteen
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
It can happen if you have cold & it gets settled in ear ;it si a sort of infection of ear called Otitis media.If there is no history of cough & cold please consult a ENT specialist for examination of ear.
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

What is your age, since how many days are you having this problem? Get an ENT check up done as well and pure tone audiometry.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
ENT Specialist Dr. Ajay's  Response
since how many days ur facing the problem and u need to consult a audiologist for pure tone audiometry and impedance audiometry tests.if its is sensorynueral deafeness and u have to use a hearing aid

ENT Specialist Dr. Dinesh Valse's  Response
Most of the normal individuals dont hear very low voice. As the age advances hearing reduces. do have problem while speaking on phone or do you need more volume than others while watching tv. . if no then dont worry enjoy life. if yes then surely your hearing is reduced If it is affecting your daily life then consult ENT surgeon get hearing test done and start using Hearing aid if there is hearing loss.