Why am I unable to conceive even though all reports are normal ? First issue 4 year old daughter

Hi,my husband and I are trying to conceive for the past year.I have a 4 yr old,I was 28 when I had her.I am 33 yrs old now.My period is regular,every 23 to 25 days.This month I got brown discharge 3 days beforemy period is due and now have bright red blood ,light to medium flow with light cramping two days before my period is due.We have not been using any birth control andi are sexually active before my ovulation is due,generally 5 to 11 days after my period.My daughter was born by C section since she was a breach birth. I have had a normal pap smear and a normal ultra sound.My husband has 2 children from a previous relationship. Ellemaria
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011