Why am I unable to conceive and are my periods responsible for the same ?

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for eight months now. He has been tested and results are normal. I have also had blood taken to make sure I was ovulating which I am,however I am concerned about my periods. I took my periods when a was 11 years old and they have always been light,the first day is red blood and the next three days after that is brown. It is a 26/29 day cycle. I always get cramps and sore breasts leading up to my periods. I am concerned about my periods and maybe thats why I m not falling pregnant . Could there be anything else that could be affecting me getting pregnant? I am 32 and my husband is 36 we are both very healthy with no medical conditions.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.Since you are trying for more then six months you should take help of a specialist.You need to go ovulation study and see that your follicles are of proper quality.In some case some assistance inform medicines are necessary to get conceive.So just keep trying and keep relations between 10-15 days of your cycle.As during this time you are having more chances of getting pregnant.