Why am I unable to conceive after an abortion ?

hello doctor , i am 26, i aborted (40 days baby) my 1st child before 3 years.after that i am not getting preganent. last month i took clomefine tablet.i want have a baby please give me it possible for me to get preganent.if it forms.please answer.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi Kavitha, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Yes, you can get Pregnant, Kindly don't lose hope. You are not the only one to experience this. You will conceive if your Periods are regular which means you are ovulating. Have you gained weight recently? If yes, you may want to exercise regularly and go for regular brisk walks for 30 to 40 Minutes daily. Avoid Junk and High calorie foods. Eat healthy Nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and Green Leafy Vegetables. To increase the chances of conception, have alternate day Unprotected sex, starting from 10th to 20th day of your cycle. Take your Medications regularly and go for regular follow up.

All the Very Best, Take Care.