Why am I unable to conceive ? Is it due to fluctuating thyroid levels and how is it treated ?

Hello Doctor im 29 yrs old, got married in 2009 but till now im not able to concive as i have my thyriod problem, im having eltroxin tablets of 100 mg every morning regulalry but still my thyriod flutuates every 3-4 months.My periods are regular but il not get it on the excat date it differs by 3-5 days , when cross checked my thyriod tests , the reports sre normal but still im not able to concive .... why is it , pls help me doctor Hi, may I answer your health queries right now
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011