Why am I unable to bend my knee at 90 degree angle ?

i cant bend my knee past 90 degree angle, bone is showing and i cant do anything
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Under this circumstance You should definitely consult doc for proper clinical evaluation for required X ray and other investigations.also you may be requiring SWD:short wave diathermy and physiothearpy
General & Family Physician Dr. Swaroop H S's  Response
i think any history of injury t ll lead to knee joint crucial ligament tear r injury .these inturn ll lead to pain ful flexion of knee , avoid flexing ur knee for few days and avoid squating this ll lead to increase in the tear of ligaments, consult an orthopaedician for further evaluation .