Why am I suffering from nerve pain after a paralytic attack ?

Hi - I sufferred a Spinal thrombosis in October 2007. An arterial blood clot travelled from the right side of my abdomen , through my stomach & then through to my spine at T2. Paralasys occurred gradually the next day, starting with my right leg & ending with my whole body from T2 down. This lasted for approximately 3 -4 weeks, by which time I had regained the use of my body. Then the worst thing happened. I began to suffer nerve pain in the whole of the previously paralysed area. I have sufferred this from that time to now & if anything the pain is getting worse. No reason for this trauma can be given to me & no hope for an end to this pain either. Can you give me any hope????
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011