Why am I suffering from headache, rashes on the tongue, diarrhoea, milky discharge ?

Since September 2010 I have had a series of symptoms that repeating every month. It starts with a really bad headache that last for a few days. Then I get these white lines on my tongue with a slight tingling sensation. After that I get painful diarrhea for a few days. Lastly, I get milky white discharge which doesn t have an odor followed by irritation on my vagina wall with some swelling. Then every goes away for a little while and it starts all over. I have spent hundreds on co-pays and nobody can figure out whats wrong with me. I have been tested for bacteria , fungi, STD s, HIV , Hep. B and C. And now I believe my daughter may have it now. Has anyone heard of anything like this?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011