Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Why am I suffering from ear pain ?

hello Doctor . I have been suffering from ear pain. 3 months back i have consulted a doctor. He found some hole inside of my ear and said it be closed if i take medice. After some days i feel releif from pain.But from few weeks i have been sufferig from the same pain inside of my both ears. I also used get affected by adinoids, cold and head ache frequently. Tell me a solution
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

The hole in the ear is called called as perforation of tympanic membrane, CSOM(Chronic suppurative Otitis media)... once the infection is cured Tympanoplasty must be done to close it , on then you will have a good hearing.... it wont heal by taking medicines only infection can be cured by medicines..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor