Why am I suffering from Stomach pain ,irregular bowel movement and navel pain.

my age is 24(male).i have left in hostel for 15 years,from childhood .due to which i have gone through problems related to countineous release of stool as presence of limited bathrooms.hence developed constipation(khabz) .i left my food in take (due to going of regular bathroom) at class 8 an developed body weakness for 3 months and lossed my weight of 10 kg. my stools are not released freely within one to two times .i have to go then and after.even just after taking food.aiso on sudden irritations .actualy i was envolved in too much of masterbation. beside of which my (naadi)naval area has gone week.i do also go to toilet at regular entervals.i dont follow cigrates and drinks.i dont take junk foods even no more masalas at home.i do take sofgols .recently i went to (raam manohar lohiya hospital, delhi) for chekups,the doctor gave me some zentle,tablet but my problem has no solution even more pain has started in my stomach just like severe acidity. i think my entestine contains old stools.sometimes they come out very black in colour. please help me .i am getting weaker now days.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Nov 2011