Why am I still not pregnant after marriage? On folic acid. When should we have sex?

Hello Doctor, am 28 yrs old. i got married past 9 months. still am not pregunant. am waiting for baby so i suggest my doctor before 3 months. she suggest to take fertyle 50mg from the day of 5th to 9th day of my period and take folic acid tablet for every day. am contiuneing folic acid tablet still date but am not using fertyl 50mg. This month i got period of 29.09.12 . 2day ( 04.10.12 ) its my 6th day. am using fertyle tablet 50mg from my 5th day (03.10.12) Please ask and clear my doubt. 1) which date i have contact with my husband ? 2) how to help fertyle 50mg to become a pregancy?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012