Why am I still bleeding after my first intercourse ?

i had sex first time with my boy friend,i started bleeding 3days ago,i m still having spotting with little bleeding,he didnt released in me,even couldnt entere fullly,i stopped him while i started bleeding,wat shld i do,please tell me whether i m pregnant or not,i m so worrid,wat shld i do,he is nt recving my call,im so worrid
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Is this your regular period time? If you are having the bleeding around the expected date of your periods then your chances of getting pregnant are almost negligible and you need not worry now. If it is not your expected date then the bleeding might have happened due to ruptured hymen which needs to be controlled after proper examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal