Why am I so tired all the time ? I am anemic with haemacromatosis

Hi, I am a 19 year old college student who was recently diagnosed with severe anaemia , even though I have haemacromatosis. Although I have been taking my supplements for the past 3 weeks now, I notice that the tiredness i felt prior to the diagnosis has returned. I m CONSTANTLY tired and can sleep for up to 14 hours a day (after I get home from clinics untill I have to get up and head back to the hospital again), but when I wake up, I find it very hard to get out of bed and not just stay on and sleep. The tiredness lasts throughout the day making literally everything a chore for me....can you maybe suggest what is wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011