Why am I sleepless since early sex? Why am I a weak personality?

Hi sir this is durgesh kumar dwivedi from Noida. Actualy sir i am facing night fall problem since 7 year. in 2004 when i was just 16 year old on that time i did sex with my girl friend .she was 13 year old.After that i started to think about whatever i did with my girlfriend, after that this problem started .I told this to my father but he said that it is a normal problem.But i said that in one week I discharge in sleeping time 3 to 4 time,but no one worried about my health.after that i started to take precaution in this illness .But when i entered in college life i started to live with my girlfriend whose with i did sex 10 time in one month. account of this i had lot of sexual problem life earlier discharge ,low streingth , weak personality, you can say some kind of mentle problem also. Please do needful and please advise where should i come for conslatant.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hi Durgesh,

I am concerned about "_ _ weak personality, you can say some kind of mentle problem also. _ _ ".

[1] Is your sleep not satisfactory?
[2] Do you feel lazy and tired the whole day?
[3] Are you having difficulty concentrating?
[4] Have you become irritable?
[5] Are you feeling sad?
[6] Do you have suicidal ideas?
[7] Do you prefer to stay alone rather than mix with friends?

If the answers to at least five above questions is 'Yes' you may need some medication.

An important medical fact is that night fall by itself does not cause any weakness or any problem whatsoever. Worrying about nightfall, feeling guilty or frustrated that night fall does not stop can lower your mood and self confidence.

If you are not worrying excessively about nightfall or early discharge than the problem is unlikely to be related to sexual dysfunction.

Mood disorders are not uncommon in this age group. Visiting an appropriate doctor for "_ _ _mentle problem _ _" will greatly benefit you.

Do not hesitate to tell your father. He will know the right doctor and will be understanding and helpful. This statement by your father "_ _ but he said that it is a normal problem_ _" is indeed correct.

Let us know the details of the 7 questions asked above.

Best wishes,
Dr. Ashok Koparday