Why am I sick? What is wrong with appetite? Why loss of weight?

Hi, I am 15, almost 16 years old. 2 months ago I suddenly started to feel sick one day and I vomitted once, ever since then I have been feeling constant nausea , I have no energy & I get a burning sensation or just a sick feeling in my tummy. I didn t have an appetite up until recently so I lost a lot of weight over the two months. Now that I have my appetite I am starting to gain the weight again. The only thing is, I get very hungry and when I go to eat I feel sick & nauseated again. Sometimes eating makes it go away for a while. I also get hot flushes & I can t wear hoodies anymore, I always have to be a little bit cold or else I feel like I am going to vomit. I start to get dizzy and very nauseated if I am standing up for a long time. I have been to the doctor many times over the two months and he took blood tests and everything was fine. He has sent me for an endoscopy which is next month so we ll see what happens then. Any ideas on what it could be? It s really bringing me down as its preventing me from doing things I want to do.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012