Why am I only having clear vaginal discharge after I stopped Microgyn ?

i have pcos and was on the pill for 2 years came of last month 13 march have lots of clear vaginal discharge hi doc, i am 35 yrs i am female had problems with periods from first time i had sex this was at age 16, was treated for everything i did not have. then 2 yrs ago seen specialist in barbados and was tested and treated for pcos, 1 month ago now i decide to stop taking the pill microgynon and i have only clear vaginial discharge. when should i expect my next period? thanks. mencar
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011