Why am I not enjoying masturbation like before ?

Hello doctor , I am 26(unmarried), 5 10 , 68kg. It has been 1.5 years now, that I am unable to enjoy masturbation. Previously it was like, when I used to start watching something my __ became little wet on top and I enjoyed even without shedding any real semen. But now, although I don t have any problem in erection , but there is no enjoyment untill last moment and even that is very mild. Is there any solution ? I want to enjoy it like before. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It seems you are totally normal, because you have both normal erection and ejeculation. You have erge as well since you have continued masturbation.For any
event over a period of time thrills of any new act goes down. that is normal phenomena.
But still you can go on changing your fantacy may get some change i pleasur.
Thanks