Why am I not able to speak properly ?

Recently i have had trouble speaking properly. i know what i want to say but it just comes out slurred or jumbled or i say random words that are half way through the sentence. any idea whats up with me??
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
You have not mentined your age and blood pressure.
if you are elderly and you have hypertensiion then it is likely that you might have paralysis attach,
Get your bp and blood sugar tested.
Consult physician and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Dysartheria ( Speech disorder) is a know condition due to variety of causes and they are of many type ,needs the help of speech therapist.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”