Why am I not able to conceive ?

am a 19 year old female,am trying to get pregnant but its not happening.what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Thanks for query
Both of you should get investigated to find the exact cause ,there can be plenty of reason for infertility.So consult gynec along withh all report or post all your report for further comment.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
There are few thing which are necessary to get pregnant:--
-regular periods
-proper ovulation
-patent fallopian tubes
-and normal semen analysis of the male partner or husband.
If these conditions are normal then you will get pregnant sooner or later.
Also to improve your chances you have to do intercourse every alternate day from 10th day of start of your menses to the 21st day.After intercourse do not get up and keep lying down for 2 hours.These are few things that may help you get pregnant.
All the best.