Why am I not able to conceive inspite of all my reports being normal ?

Hi am 25 years old..trying for kids since 1 year with no luck..from last month 23(my last period may 22nd) onwards am taking B long F and ovacare..i took 5 siphen tablets from my 2nd day of period to 6th day(5 tablets)..i did follicule scan and i came to know i ovulated on 16th day.i tried 12th day to 16th i have 6 days to get period...last time i got period 3 days late..but from yesterday iam getting pain at my inside comes and suddenly goes off..i usually get this pain 3 days before my period.but this month i have this pain 7 days before and no am going to start period right..?is this is tablets effect i mean starting my period before my period date..last time got late..but this month iam taking tablets too but no luck.really am so husband semen test is thyorid test also normal..but am not getting pregnant ..why this is happening to me..?is there any problem in me..?and please help me anyone How many days after ovulation can i expect period?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Please reply me anyone....please
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you know the date of ovulation,14th day from that you will have period if no pregnancy takes place
minimal requirements for you to be pregnant is that you should have ovulation and patent tubes and intercourse in periovulatory period
there should be no endometrial pathology and that is to be tested for also
be under treatment of gynecologist and have patience
one semen analysis is not enough
husband should also be checked and take treatment if required