Why am I having repeated throat infections in spite of antibiotics ?

I live in NJ. During the last month I had severe pollen allergy and was on Claritin-D for several days. But it developed into a severe upper respiratory infection and the doctor put me High antibiotic dose for 15 days along with use of bronchodilators to help ease breathing. Once antibiotic course was over, I felt better but still with nasal blockage and cough. It s only been 4-5 days, I am having constant clear discharge and sore throat now again. It s been over about 5 weeks since I am sick. What could this be and should I go to ENT specialist now
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011