Why am I having pain in the testis and the leg post varicocele operation ?

sir i am 22 year old male a doctor has comlpleated my varicocele operation left testis but after the operation my left testis atrophied and left leg is paining operation date 12 .05.2010
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Dear Jitendra, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

Varicocoele means, basically, dialation of veins of testes. In surgery, veins are removed & ligated to give better circulation to testes. But, probably in your case, arterial supply has also been affected. Get yourself examined ASAP by operating surgeon. Wishing you best of health

Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.