Why am I having pain in my right testicle ?

Hello I am 18 and I also have had pain in my right testicle its started like a month ago and I went to the doctors and i was sent for a ultrasound . The urologist saw me and said the ultrasound was clear and there was nothing worng the pain went away for a while but now its back. Does anybody have any idea what it might be i don't think its cancer but the pain is like a ache in my right testicle any suggestions of what this might be would be appreciated Hello I am 24 and I also have had pain in my right testicle its started like a month ago and I went to the doctors and i was sent for a ultrasound. The urologist saw me and said the ultrasound was clear and there was nothing worng the pain went away for a while but now its back. Does anybody have any idea what it might be i don t think its cancer but the pain is like a ache in my right testicle any suggestions of what this might be would be appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are 18 or 24
dull aching pain in one testis may be due to accidental minor trauma specially riding cycle or scooter/motor cycle
if you have already been seen by doctors and anything serious is ruled out then don't be worried .pain is not the feature of cancer
your anxiety give rise to symptoms