Why am I having pain in my eyes and head while using traction machine ?

I m 44.Male. I ve been suffering from Cervical Spondylosis for many years. When there is pain or discomfort in my neck, I use a traction machine; this usually relieves the pain to some extent. I ve been using this traction machine for more than 6 years; however, no adverse effect ever occured. Now, 7 or 8 days ago I sat under traction (7 kg) and within 5 minutes hastily decided to quit due to some discomfort. My eye-balls and the portion of my head above the eyes were under tension which developed into moderate pain. Also, redness developed in one portion of my left eye. The pain in the eye balls and head ranges from low to moderate;but, the redness shows no sign of withering away. The left eye ball pains, and seems as if it is tired.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011