Why am I having pain in my abdomen with uncleared bowel ?

pain persists in right region of abdomen under liver bowel not clears appetite & weight loss problem can not take oily eatables
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Mr Upadhyay,
The symptoms that you mention could be suggestive of hepatic(liver) involvement, as there is loss of appetite , bowels are not clear and weight loss. But is the weight loss drastic or over a period of time?
You need to visit your family physician or a gastro-enterologist who would advise you certain blood tests(Liver function tests) and ultra sonography to evaluate the cause and decide the line of treatment.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
It may be pain of Liver disease. Either you may had hepatomegaly, or inflamation of liver. first carry out LFT and USG for confirmation. If you do USG many possilbe disease can be ruled out and you can get possilbe treatment. Unless some diagnosis reports there is nothing to guess. Take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
If you have appetite changes along with weight loss, you may a need a thorough evaluation by a Physician probably a Gastroenterologist. You may need to rule out the exact cause by getting a Ultrasound scan of abdomen done.