Why am I having pain from head to arms with light fever ?

My leftside from my head to my arms pain. I have a light fever . The headace is in my eye and headbone.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are probably having an attack of migraine which can cause the following symptoms. You need to get examined by a Neurologist as soon as possible. Stay away from chocolate, coffee, bright light, loud noise. You can take a pain killer for some relief but you must understand that there is good treatment available for migraine which can prevent further attacks as well. If you are on contraceptive pills that can aggravate migraine as well.