Why am I having pain and little swelling near my right thigh and below lower stomach with fever ?

hi i am 44 years old i am having pain and little swelling near my right thigh and bellow lower stomach for three days and also having fever may i know reasons and remedy
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.Dear Kalpana,the swelling that you are observing may be lymphnode which has enlarged due to some infection in that region.Fever could be possibly due to it.See you doctor and get your self examined.You need regular treatment like antibiotics and anti inflammatory.In mean time you can take anti pyretic tablet for fever.