Why am I having pain and blood in my urine after smoking a joint ?

i am 21 years old and on new years eve this year i drank quite abit and smoked a joint which i never ever do either anymore the next morning i went to go to the bathroom and i dropped to the ground in so much pain.. i went to urgent care and they gave me a big shot and some inflamatory meds and pain stuff and all i drink now is water but since that day it keeps coming back ive had two cat scans x rays and other test they all told me i must of passed a kidney stone now its been three months an eight days and none of the doctors know what is wrong and i still randomly will get either blood in my urine or a brown color and sometimes its so hard to hold it in when i have to urinate ... i quit smoking cigarettes and everything havnt touched a drop of alcohol or pot but now i am about to start 6 months of police academy in june an i would like to know what is wrong with me please help !!!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011