Why am I having pain and bleeding in my vagina after taking unwanted 72 tablet ?

sir i had sex on last saturday and within 3 hours i ahd tanken unwanted 72 and then today i had pain in my vigena and i went to toilet i found that i had huge pain whili doing the urine and few drop of blood came. the colour of urine was brown in clour.... can you tell me what actually happened
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
If you have taken unwanted 72 then you will get bleeding soon,usually within 7-10 days.
Or even less depending on the phase of your cycle.But there is no connection between this and your urine.You definitely shouldnt have have pain.So if you are not having a period,and get burning pain during urination,then you need to see a doctor.You will needs xrays,ultrasound and a urines test to look for stones and infection.