Why am I having lower right stomach pain, nausea, frequent urination after my disc disectomy ?

I had a disc disectomy 5 days ago, lower lumbar region. I only stayed on the oxy for 2 days since then I am taking about 1200 mg a day of motrin and about 1500mg a day of tylenol . I have had 3 bowl movements since day 2 0f my surgery and have two a day normally. I have been having lower right side stomach pain off and on and today feel nauseas with frequent urination . Any idea what could be going on here?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012