Why am I having heavy hair fall post epidermal and corticosteroid injections in the spine ?

My hair is rapidly falling out. General thinning, but clearly especially all around the hair line. I started noticing it a few months ago, but it has gotten a lot worse in the past few days. Between November and December I received 2 epidermal steroid injections i. My cervical spine . I also received two corticosteroid injections in my lumber spine. I have lost skin tissue in the location of the corticosteroid injections. Could either/both of these be the cause of the hair loss? I don t see it listed as a side effect, but have found blogs in which others have experienced hair loss after epi s. Please help - I m a wreck!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012