Why am I having heavy bleeding, abdominal pain, pain during intercourse after placing an IUD ?

Hi, I had an IUD placed back in Nov. of this year. since then i ve been experiancing pain. I have none stop constant pain in my lower back, i have had menstral bleeding for four weeks! heavy dark bleeding and thats not including the few months before that of none stop 24/7 bleeding. (which i only got maybe 2 weeks off before these new symptoms began) my lower abdoman also becomes more bloated at times (through out the days) my lower abdoman is sometimes sore to the touch. i also get strange cramps at times to where i feel as if my insides are being squeezed. i also have extreme pain during intercourse , and will sometimes last for days after. i ve been having a new weird symptom. i have a none stop constant feeling of needing to urine. no burning, or anything like a urinary infection. i have been to the ER for these awful symptoms.. but they say all is well. Is this something i need to worry about? thank you, Cassie.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011