Why am I having ejaculation problem ?

Hi, i am aged 28.i got married one year before .i cannot ejaculate with my wife . i am having fear that i dont get a child ?please help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Firstly you should take out this fear and the stress related with this, perhaps this could be the reason in the first place why you cannot ejaculate. However if there are other problems related with this, you should firstly get consultation with your physician and perhaps some rounds of counseling with sex therapist will also prove to be helpful. Take this as a positively to address this problem. Hope this will help. Regards.