Why am I having different colors of discharge ?

hi i had periods in last month at 25th age is 22 i got married before 6 months.from this month 16 onwardas i had whitish and grey discharge to 19th.from 20th i had brick colour discharge .but from yesterday night onwards i have brownish and black discharge til now.please let me know wat is reason for this discharge.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi.... the above signs and symptoms are suggestive of RTI(reproductive tract infection)
you need to be clinically examined and necessary investigations will be
done to find the cause of the infection..consult a gynecologist...
Hope I have answered your question..