Why am I having cramps in my lower back and abdomen with tender breasts ?

I am 22 years old and have a 1 year old daughter. I had sex on june fifth and started my period on may 31st to june fourth. then I had another period that started on june 24th to the 29th. I had sex on july 29th and then started my period On july 23rd to the 27th. there might of been a couple more times in june and july is that I had sex that I do not remember on which days. my last period was normal for the first 2 days then the last 3 were very light and dry with little blood on my tampon. And every time we have sex me and my husband use the pull out method and he jacks off right after pulling out to ejaculate except about two months ago he didnt pull out. since the end of my last period i have had cramps in my lower back and abdomen and my breast have been tender and I have noticed new stretch marks on them. I also have noticed for the past week some gooey light brownish snot like discharge could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011