Why am I having clear vaginal fluid discharge and 1 month late on periods ?

Hi. I am a 19 yr old female. I have been late on my period for about a month now. I have noticed that i am getting excess clear vaginal fluid. i have noticed no other signs of pregnancy . i took 1 home pregnancy test which was negative. Is this normal? If not what is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011
to get best result of pregnancy test arrange the test from best clinical lab.first early morning urine will give accurate result about the pregnancy.if it is still negative,then consult your nearst gyne specialist for app tratment
dr.mohsin madni