Why am I having a white discharge ?

two months pregnat what can cause all this problems im having???/ im two months pregnat and it was wierd when i first started spotting on nov 15 2010 and it was really light and it only lasted two days..last month my period was 2 weeks late and it started off light for two days the it got worse then it went like for the other two days then it stop why is im having a lot of white discharge and dont know what could it be scared to go the doc
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
My friend had the same problem and the bleeding during your pregnancy for one is not normal. Light or heavy. The white discharge happened to her and the drs determined it was from low iron. Don't be scared to go to the doctor. Terrible things could happen if you don't.