Why am I getting sore breasts and cramps in tummy if pregnancy tests are negative? Is it menopause?

Hi, my last period was the 7/4/2012, i have done a couple pregnancy tests which were negative. I also went to the doctors to get a blood test done and that was negative also. I have been getting sore breasts and some cramps like my period was about to start, but it hasn t yet, my back is also sore. My doctor said to wait a couple off weeks to do another pregnancy test. If i m not pregnant could i be going into menopause? I am only 33yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012