Why am I getting periods after 14 days after taking metformin diamet ?

i completed my course of krimson 35 and i got my period before 7 days of my period and i taken metfromin diamet andfolic acid b-9 5mg but i am getting bleeding after 14 day of my period what is the reason i want to concieve please tell me what is the problem i completed my course of krimson 35 and i got my period before 7 days of my period and i taken metfromin diamet andfolic acid b-9 5mg but i am getting bleeding after 14 day of my period what is the reason i want to concieve please tell me what is the problem
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011