Why am I getting calf pain while ejaculation and unable to walk properly?

hi doctor , i am getting sevear pain in my left calf specially when ever i ejaculate, i could not able to walk properly, and i feel circulation of some thing in my both calf tissues, i have been feeling it from the age of 16 to 32 (now) it pains so much, my parents are insisting me to marry but i wonder after one ejaculation only i cannot able to walk properly how can i do intercourse with the new bride on a frequent basis. please give this answer at at the earliest... for which act of kindness i would be ever thankfull to you...!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013