Why am I finding food materials in my stool after taking homeopathy and allopathy medicines ?

my age is 28 y male and my problem is, from nov 2010 i am suffering from cramping sounds in my stomach and i can find food materials in the stool initially i found mucus and i used homeopathy as well allopaty medicines then onwards so much sounds in the stomach and i used to go to stool nearly 3 times in a day and i used to find food materials in the stool.all my reports are normal. can anyone suggest whats the problem with me.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011