Why am I feeling that urinary tube is choking after having intercourse ?

I just had sex with my girlfriend, I find something is choking urinary tube , i m peeing drop by drop, I drank water lot of water but still i feel slight pain at the bottom of penis. What exactly is this ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
just relax .have worm bath and go to toilet when you feel the urge
you may take urispas tab 2 tabs 3 vtimes if problem persists and k mak 2 tsf with a glass oe water 3 times daily
if there is burning and problem persists consult physician
urine c/s needed to rule out infection and other tests as required