Why am I feeling hot and indigestion problem after taking norlevo pill ?

how long do the side affects of the morning after pill last? how long do the side affects of morning after pill last? i took norlevo last friday 25th march approx 18 hrs after using the pull out method with my partner and i am still having indigestion and feeling hot also noticed my areolas are darker should i be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response

This is why i am a little concerned i have taken this pill on another occasion and experianced only mild nausea for a day but this time it has been almost 5 days and i am still suffering from the indigestion and now started with feeling hot and the darkening of the areola my period is due in approx 5 days