Why am I feeling cold always ? I have mitral regurgitation and hypertension

i m 47 years old 156cm tall and 72 Kg. undergone total hysterectomy 3 years ago. have hypertension (taking coaprovel 300/12.5 and concor 2.5), have mitral regurgitation grade 1, veneous insufficiency and lipoedema. i m taking neurontin 300, lagaflex and magneB to treat numb hands and tired arms. i took celebrex for carpal syndrome 3 weeks ago. for the last 3 years i m feeling hot (all seasons) while everybody around me is cold. what might be the cause and what can i do? my blood tests results last week: esr 58 erithocytes 6 chol 224 trig 191 , but normal tsh, crp, ra test, hdl and ldl and normal elctrolytes. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011