Why am I feeling bloated, dizzy and having twinges in the belly, shortness of breath with hardness over the belly button ?

Hi, I have been experiencing twinges in by belly , bloatedness, dizzy spells and the part of my belly above the belly button is hard also shortness of breath
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query

This is what I gather from your information

You probably are suffering from Gastritis [Acidity in non medical language]
Avoid fried foods, Fermented and spicy foods
Avoid smoking and alcohol if used to
Avoid heavy meals

There is excessive distention of stomach leading to tight feeling above belly button, which compresses the diaphragm leading to shortness of breath

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Get Well Soon