Why am I feeling ant like movements in my legs and body ?

i m 30yrs, 1.73m, 66kg. i had worm like movement in my penis and i was treated for std by a doctor . the movement stopped but i started havin ant-like movements in mw legs, eye lids and body. pls what could be the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. Do u abuse any substance? is it present through out the day? are u a diabetic? How much and for how long have u been drinking? are u a vegetarian? These are some of the question which needs to be answered in order for me to come to a conclusion on the diagnosis. Have a healthy living