Why am I experiencing sharp pain in my lower stomach and vaginal area after passing urine ?

im a experiencing early pregnancy symptoms or is it something else i am an 18 year old female, when i wipe myself theres lught pink spots on my tissue i put on an pad but nothing appears, a few have told me i may be pregnant , im not sure, but after i urine i get an sharp pain in my lower stomach and vaginal area my urine has also picked up an akward smell, this has made me hate using the bathroom because of after effect someone please help me out asap
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011