Why am I experiencing pain on my upper chest ? My chiropractor report revealed that my 2 upper rips are out of place ?

I am a 37 year old woman. I have been experiencing upper chest pain for a few days. It is on the right hand side above my right breast. I saw a chroprator today who said I had my 2 upper rips out of place on the right hand side, and my top rib on my left side. I have also gone through a gallbladder/ liver cleanse over the weekend. My husband popped my back early last week, that is when I noticed the pain. It does seem to go away for a few hours during the afternoon, I really notice it in the am and pm. It is hard for me to sleep on my side. I did notice my heart rate elevated over the weekend ( during my cleanse) my doctor said that was normal and should end by tomorrow (it was caused by the epsam salt from the cleanse.) I was checked out for breast cancer 2 years ago, and came back negative. could have I injured that area from the ribs being out, or can this be caused by the ribs being put back in? or something else?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011